Have you ever seen a pink leopard in the wild? Neither have we, so we went ahead and created one! Meet our Pink Leopard helmet.
THE PINK LEOPARD HELMET FOR MAKING FUN SAFE
The Pink Leopard helmet, like all helmets in our animal series, comes with adjustable chin and inside straps, as well as a dial adjustment system with a built-in LED light. With these features you can have confidence in this helmet providing the perfect head protection for your child!
OUR UNIQUE HELMETS ARE NOW EVERYWHERE
Our community of parents and guardians tell us that their toddler no longer needs to be reminded to wear their bicycle helmet, but that the children are crazy about their new best friend, the Pink Leopard helmet. In fact, their helmet now tags along wherever they go.
KEEPING IT COOL IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS
These Crazy Safety helmets have been designed to fit most heads measuring 49 – 55cm. The Pink Leopard helmet has been made to be light, comfortable and durable, while providing plenty of ventilation. This combination makes it the ideal safe companion, whether the kids are out and about on their scooters, bikes, tricycles, skateboards, BMX, or skates. All of our helmets have been thoroughly tested to comply with the EN 1078 Safety Standard.
THE ORIGINAL CRAZY SAFETY BICYCLE HELMET FOR CHILDREN EVERYWHERE
These proprietary and patented helmets for boys and girls have been designed in Denmark, by our very own Zdenko Oliver Santini. Our super creative 3D animal helmets have become widely copied, be safe and ensure that you only buy the original by Crazy Safety.
- Design and construction: unique 3D design, in-mold polycarbonate shell
- Lightweight construction: weight 270 - 300 grams
- Ventilation: total of 6 vents in the front, top and back of the helmet
- Removable padding: single piece of soft inner padding for easy washing
- Perfect fit: rotational dial adjustment, EPS foam for high-impact protection
- Safety first: built-in LED light in the fit system
- Size: S = 49 - 55 cm
- Certification: EN 1078; 2012 + A1: 2012
- For refunds and warranties, see more here