In the wild, the Blue Shark (Prionace glauca) occurs off the coasts of each continent except for Antarctica; they have been spotted all the way from the cool waters of Scandinavia to the coastal regions of South America. Our Blue Shark helmet does the same, it has been seen all over the world!
THE BLUE SHARK BIKE HELMET, DESIGNED WITH SAFETY IN MIND
The Blue Shark helmet for boys and girls, just like any design in the animal series, comes with adjustable chin and inside straps, as well as a dial adjustment system with a built-in LED light. With these features you can trust this helmet to provide the perfect head protection for your child.
THESE UNIQUE HELMETS HAVE BECOME WILDLY POPULAR
Our vast community of parents tell us that their toddler no longer needs to be reminded to wear their bicycle helmet, but that the children are crazy about their new best friend, the Blue Shark helmet.
IT IS ALL ABOUT THE GREAT OUTDOORS
The Crazy Safety kids’ helmets in the animal series are designed to fit heads measuring 49 to 55cm. Our Blue Shark helmet is comfortable, light and durable and provides plenty of ventilation. Therefore it is the perfect safe partner, whether the children are out and about on their scooters, bikes, tricycles, skateboards, BMX, or skates. Safety being the priority, the helmets have passed rigorous tests and comply with the EN 1078 Safety Standard.
THE ORIGINAL CRAZY SAFETY ANIMAL HELMET FOR YOUR CHILDREN
Our patented and proprietary helmets for children are designed in Denmark, by Zdenko Oliver Santini. The unique animal helmets are widely copied, so be safe and ensure that you only buy the original by Crazy Safety.
- Design and construction: unique 3D design, in-mold polycarbonate shell
- Lightweight construction: weight 270 - 300 grams
- Ventilation: total of 6 vents in the front, top and back of the helmet
- Removable padding: single piece of soft inner padding for easy washing
- Perfect fit: rotational dial adjustment, EPS foam for high-impact protection
- Safety first: built-in LED light in the fit system
- Size: S = 49 - 55 cm
- Certification: EN 1078; 2012 + A1: 2012
- For refunds and warranties, see more here