Horses are social animals and prefer to live in herds with other horses. Most herds of wild horses consist of adult mares, their foals and a single stallion. Our Pink Horse helmet is immediately noticed at any social gathering!
THE PINK HORSE BIKE HELMET IS MADE FOR SAFETY
The Pink Horse bicycle helmet for girls and boys comes with adjustable chin and inside straps, as well as a dial adjustment system with a built-in LED light. With these features you can be confident that this helmet will provide the perfect head protection for your kids.
OUR WILDLY POPULAR UNIQUE HELMETS
We’ve been told by parents that their toddler no longer needs to be reminded to wear their bicycle helmet. Instead, the children are crazy about their new best friend, the Pink Horse helmet which tags along wherever they go.
PERFECT FOR THE GREAT OUTDOORS
Crazy Safety children’s helmets in the animal series fit heads that measure 49 to 55cm. The Pink Horse helmet is built to be light, durable and comfortable while providing plenty of ventilation. These features make it the ideal partner, whether the kids are out and about on their scooters, bikes, tricycles, skateboards, BMX, or skates. All of our helmets have passed thorough tests and comply with the EN 1078 Safety Standard.
THE ORIGINAL CRAZY SAFETY ANIMAL HELMETS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS
These patented, proprietary helmets for kids are designed in Denmark, by the one and only Zdenko Oliver Santini. Our innovative helmets of the animal series are widely copied, so be safe and ensure that you only buy the original by Crazy Safety.
- Design and construction: unique 3D design, in-mold polycarbonate shell
- Lightweight construction: weight 270 - 300 grams
- Ventilation: total of 6 vents in the front, top and back of the helmet
- Removable padding: single piece of soft inner padding for easy washing
- Perfect fit: rotational dial adjustment, EPS foam for high-impact protection
- Safety first: built-in LED light in the fit system
- Size: S = 49 - 55 cm
- Certification: EN 1078; 2012 + A1: 2012
- For refunds and warranties, see more here